Monday, November 24, 2014

Skill Mastery: Publishing

As of yesterday morning I'm officially a (self) published author. -insert fanfare-

Don't get too excited or anything, it's just a short story, but I had to design a cover and do all the formatting (not enjoyable) but it's out there and it's real and it even has an ISBN number! I had a crisis of self-worth a couple months ago, while trying to write up my author bio for an assignment, when I realized that I had nearly zero accomplishments as a writer. Nothing published in any form and very few finished projects that I was actually proud of enough to think about publishing. Leave it to school to make me have to get over that.

So here it is, in all its tiny glory.

(Click on the cover to get to the site)

It's free to read, so feel free to download it, and if you do I'd love to hear what you think either on Smashwords or you can leave a comment here.

-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment